Diploma in Independent Advocacy (with specialism)
Level 3 Diplomas in Independent Advocacy are available for learners who complete 6 units from the suite of advocacy modules.
This must include the four core units in generic advocacy (301-304). The remaining 2 can be taken from:
- 305 Providing Independent Mental Capacity Advocacy (Barred with unit 311 )
- 306 Providing Independent Mental Health Advocacy (Barred with unit 312)
- 307 Managing Independent Advocacy services
- 308 Providing Independent Advocacy to adults
- 309 Providing Independent Advocacy to children and young people
- 310 Providing Independent Mental Capacity Advocacy – Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (Barred with units 311 and 312)
- 311 Mental Capacity Legislation for the Independent Advocacy role (Barred with units 305, 310, 312)
- 312 Mental Health Legislation for the Independent Advocacy role (Barred with units 306, 310, 311)
- 313 Providing Independent Advocacy under the Care Act
To complete your Diploma you will need to complete 6 e-learning courses (1 for each unit), attend 5 training days from the rolling calendar of training events plus complete the assessment.
You may take up to 3 yrs from your registration date however most of our students complete within 6-12 months.
The cost is £1800 + VAT (fully inclusive of all registration, certification and assessment costs).