Training - delivered in house, on site, tailored to your needs
KMT is privileged to work with national and local services to deliver bespoke in-house training days. This allows services to commission highly relevant and practical training which meets the needs of their team members.
It is a very cost efficient way to ensure your teams are up to speed with latest developments and confident in using proven advocacy techniques and skills.
We can deliver any event from our rolling calendar, create new topics and tweak existing content to reflect your training needs. Previous bespoke courses have included:
- Risk management and using risk assessments
- Advanced IMHA practices
- Using NIA to support people who lack capacity.
- Introduction to peer advocacy
- Supervision skills
- Management and leadership
- Children’s Rights
- Advocacy for social workers
- Understanding and working with advocates
- Advocacy within Child Protection Conferences
If you have a need or ideas for internal or bespoke training, please call us today to see how we can help. Costs are £700 + VAT per day.
‘Thanks for the attentive, yet relaxed and reassuring approach. Your passion and humour makes the whole experience interesting and fun’